Yoshihiro Inox Stain-resistant Aus-10 Steel Ice Hardened Gyuto Chefs Knife 9.4" (240mm)
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 24% on the Yoshihiro Inox Stain-resistant Aus-10 Steel Ice Hardened Gyuto Chefs Knife 9.4'' (240mm) by Yoshihiro at Sara Stage. MPN: N5-LVAH-GZSW. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Yoshihiro Inox knives are made of Inox carbon steel, vanadium, chromium and molybdenum. This combination of different metals creates a knife that is
Features & Highlights
- Gyuto Chefs Knife are perfect for dicing, slicing, and chopping fresh produce from a farmers market to carving a roast chicken straight from the oven.
- Forged from a single piece of Japanese Inox Aus-10 High Carbon Stain-Resistant steel (HRC 61)
- Best in class in edge retention, toughness, and ease of sharpening. Can be resharpened to reacquire its original sharpness for years on end.
- Stainless steel bolster, full tang, and a high grade composite wood makes for a strong and durable knife that is beautiful, balanced, and comfortable.
- Handwash with mild cleanser; NSF Approved; Handmade by skilled tradesmen in Japan.
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.25 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.2 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|