Yoshihiro Hongasumi VG Stainless Steel Deba Fish Fillet Japanese Chef Knife 6.5 inch Rosewood Handle
Mega Sale! Save 23% on the Yoshihiro Hongasumi VG Stainless Steel Deba Fish Fillet Japanese Chef Knife 6.5 inch Rosewood Handle by Yoshihiro at Sara Stage. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our handmade Yoshihiro VG Stain Resistant Hongasumi Deba is crafted with extraordinary skill by our master artisans. Exemplifying the most intricate
Our handmade Yoshihiro VG Stain Resistant Hongasumi Deba is crafted with extraordinary skill by our master artisans. Exemplifying the most intricate techniques of forging, layering, and hammering, VG Steel with a hardness on the Rockwell scale of 62-63, is forged with iron to create the most elaborate of finishes. Only the most skilled of artisans can forge together these metals in such complex puzzle piece formations to fashion knives of this caliber with the highest quality, blending aesthetics and performance.
Our Yoshihiro VG Stain Resistance Steel Hongasumi Deba is complimented with a traditional Japanese style handcrafted premium Round-Shaped Rosewood handle with a shitan rosewood bolster. The Deba knife is a heavy knife that was made to filet and butcher whole fish. The heft of the Deba knife allows it to cut through the heads and bones of a fish, and its smaller pointed tip filets the flesh from the bones. The Deba knife can used be for chicken and meat but is not recommended for cutting through large bones. The Deba knife is one of the most essential of traditional Japanese knives and is a powerful component in the repertoire of many chefs. Even the simplest of tasks are elevated with a handcrafted knife that is as beautiful as it is functional.
Features & Highlights
- This knife delivers Hongasumi grade, high carbon steel sharpness and edge retention with stainless steel durability and ease of care.
- Exceptionally forged VG Stainless steel blade with HRC 62-63 combines exceptional sharpness and optimal edge retention with stain resistance. Knife will become extremely sharp with whetstone sharpening and will glide through any type of fish with no pressure.
- Single edged blade with a traditional grind. Completely flat ground on front (SHINOGI), concave ground (URASUKI) with flat rim (URAOSHI) on the back.
- Simple and elegant design with a handcrafted Round-Shaped Shitan Rosewood handle with Shitan Bolster for a light and well balanced construction.
- Excellent for entry and Intermediate level chefs. Natural Magnolia wooden sheath provides odor and stain resistance with ease of cleaning. Hand wash only and sharpen on quality whetstones. Comes ready to use out of the box. 100% handcrafted in Japan. Not mass produced.
|Package Weight:||1.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.2 x 3.1 x 3.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Yoshihiro, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: MU-109, ean: 0098872205098,
The Messermeister Mu Fusion 6-1/2-inch Deba Knife is a heavy, wide, wedge shaped, single edge blade with a sloping curve to the tip and looks like a cross between a chef's knife and a cleaver. It can separate meat from the bone as well as cut the bo...
mpn: h1de0150ss, ean: 4571459800580,
This deba style knife is made of genuine white steel, which holds its sharpness for longer, and is delivered from Sakai, a center of traditional swordmaking crafts. The Japanese style knives in the Sakai Ajimasa manufactured genuine white steel serie...
By Masahiro Japanese knives
mpn: 10657, ean: 4978857106571,
● Japanese knives, making the stainless steel technology of Japanese sword training
● high functionality and simple design with origami of "Good Design"
● Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry Good Design Product Selection
Sakai KENKIKUSUI Japanese Pro Kitchen Knife, Yo-Deba(Western Deba Knife),Made in Japan, from workshop in Sakai/Osaka prefecture,established in 1930s. Yo-Deba(Western Deba) are double bevel and used not only for fish but meat as well.To differentiate ...
mpn: HKKM18, ean: 0740016865674,
Our handmade Yoshihiro Hongasumi knives are crafted with extraordinary skill by our master artisans to create high quality knives that are indispensable in their craftsmanship and performance. Blue Steel #2 with a hardness on the Rockwell scale of 63...
The Yoshihiro Hongasumi Blue Steel Deba Filet Japanese Knife is designed for carving and filleting fish, as well as some meat. A heavy knife with a single-edged blade, this chefs knife made of blue steel cuts easily through the flesh and meat of fish...
By SAKAI TAKUMI AJIMASA
This is a Japanese Professional Kitchen Knife, made by SAKAI AJIMASA, one of famous workshop for Traditional Japanese Knife , one of the most famous workshop for Traditional Japanese Knives of professional use. Currently the 3rd master, Tsukasa Ajiok...
mpn: 56, ean: 4571459801358,
This Deba style knife is made of Hitachi Metals Yasuki Steel, which holds its sharpness for longer, and is delivered from Sakai, a center of traditional swordmaking crafts. The Japanese style knives "Shouo" Yasuki steel series are manufactured with a...
As the knives are Handmade by Japanese Craftsmen, The Color of the Handle is different from the picture showed. (There may be the condition of being dark in color.) 'Kurouchi' (= Black Finish) Rough Appearance in Black! You can feel the Tosa Crafts...
mpn: 599996-4578-7/17, ean: 4002293157801,
Meet all your kitchen cutting needs with this Classic deba knife from Wusthof. Precision-forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel, the blade is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention thanks to Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology ...