Yoshihiro Hongasumi Blue Steel Yanagi Sushi Sashimi Japanese Knife Rosewood Handle (240mm/9.5'')
Huge Savings Item! Save 19% on the Yoshihiro Hongasumi Blue Steel Yanagi Sushi Sashimi Japanese Knife Rosewood Handle (240mm/9.5'') by Yoshihiro at Sara Stage. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our handmade Yoshihiro Hongasumi knives are crafted with extraordinary skill by our master artisans to create high quality knives that are
Features & Highlights
- Forged from High Carbon Blue Steel #2 with HRC 63-64. Blue steel #2 outperforms White Steel #2 with better edge retention and its ability to take on a finer edge. Will become extremely sharp with whetstone sharpening.
- 9.5 inch (240mm) single edged blade with a traditional grind. Completely flat ground on front (SHINOGI), concave ground (URASUKI) with flat rim (URAOSHI) on the back.
- Will glide through any type of fish with no pressure. Just start the cut and pull the knife back.
- Simple and elegant design with a handcrafted Rosewood Japanese Octagonal shaped handle and a shitan bolster (COLOR VARIES) for a light and well balanced construction.
- Excellent for Intermediate level chefs. Magnolia wood knife sheath, knife oil, and rust eraser included. Hand wash only and sharpen on quality whetstones. Comes ready to use out of the box. 100% handcrafted in Japan. Not mass produced.
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.6 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|