Yoshihiro Hayate ZDP-189 Super High Carbon Stainless Steel Suminagashi Kiritsuke Knife 10.5 IN Ebony wood Handle with Sterling Silver ring Nuri Saya Cover
Huge Savings Item! Save 18% on the Yoshihiro Hayate ZDP-189 Super High Carbon Stainless Steel Suminagashi Kiritsuke Knife 10.5 IN Ebony wood Handle with Sterling Silver ring Nuri Saya Cover by Yoshihiro at Sara Stage. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our Yoshihiro Hayate ZDP-189 Super High Carbon Stainless Steel Suminagashi Kiritsuke is a state of the art Handcrafted Japanese Chef knife. ZDP-189
The ZDP-189 core is clad with a softer stainless steel to add to its durability and ease of maintenance, and comes equipped with an ambidextrous Octagonal Premium Ebony wood handle with double bolster. This knife comes with a lacquered magnolia wood saya cover, which is easy to clean and resistant to stain and odor.
Suminagashi translates as floating ink and refers to the beautiful marbled wave like patterns that extend through the blade from the tip to the heel, unveiling a new mosaic with every sharpening. Only the most skilled of artisans can forge together these metals in such complex puzzle piece formations to fashion knives of this caliber with the highest quality, blending aesthetics and performance.It takes a very high degree of skill to create knives of such exceptional performance and exquisite beauty with a steel of this caliber and is a testament to the extraordinary skill of the artisans.
This Suminagashi Kiritsuke is perfect for those who are looking for a double edged slicer knife to help prepare large roasts to thinly slicing cucumbers or smoked salmon.Hand wash with mild cleanser; NSF Approved; Handmade by skilled tradesmen in Japan.
Features & Highlights
- ZDP-189 super high carbon Japanese Stainless steel core for maximum cutting performance and edge retention (HRC 66-67)
- Kiritsuke Japanese Multipurpose Chef's Knife are perfect for dicing, slicing, and chopping fresh produce from a farmers market to carving a roast chicken straight from the oven.
- ZDP-189 core clad in softer stainless steel for added durability and ease of maintenance
- Japanese Non-toxic lacquer coating Nuri Saya Cover Included. Ambidextrous Octagonal Premium Ebony wood handle for both right and left handed chefs
- Handwash with mild cleanser; NSF Approved; Handmade by skilled tradesmen in Japan