Wusthof Classic Ikon 8” Wavy Edge Forged Deli Knife 4124-7
Wusthof Classic Ikon 8” Wavy Edge Forged Deli Knife 4124-7 by Wüsthof at Sara Stage. MPN: 4124-7. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Wüsthof Classic Ikon Deli Knife is the perfect knife for cutting crusty breads to softer sandwiches. The scalloped edges offer ideal cutting
The cutting edge of this knife is hand-honed and laser tested to ensure it is sharper and better at maintaining that sharpness than most other knives. The traditional weighted forward bolster ads leverage while the rear bolster balances the weights distribution. This provides ultimate poise and cutting control while still creating an impressive appearance. The forward bolster of this blade makes it possible to utilize the full length while cutting as well as sharpening. A contoured, ergonomically designed handled is completed with a full tang and triple-riveting which allows for comfort as well as permanent security. The synthetic, durable polypropylene handle features the classic Wüsthof logo.
The Wüsthof Classic Ikon Deli Knife is made in Solingen, Germany and is backed by a lifetime guarantee.
Features & Highlights
- Comforatable partial bolster give protect while allowing you to sharpen the entire blade
- Contured handles fit nicely in your hand for a comfortable secure grip
- High carbon German no stain steel
- Compound tapered blade is laser tested for sharpness and the correct cutting angle
- Made in The Cutlery Capital of the World Solingen Germany