Wusthof Classic 3pc Paring Knife Set - Extra Wide, Standard & Serrated
Huge Savings Item! Save 12% on the Wusthof Classic 3pc Paring Knife Set - Extra Wide, Standard & Serrated by Wüsthof at Sara Stage. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Every Wusthof Classic Series knife is still forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength, balance and
The Wusthof Classic 4" wide paring knife has a higher blade (from cutting surface to flat top of blade) which gives more room for chopping. Wider faced blade provides more leverage and cuts with greater ease. Mini chopper wide paring ideal for someone who routinely uses a paring knife for many tasks. .
You'll use this knife every day for the precise work of trimming, peeling and slicing fresh produce. The small size and sharp point of this paring knife make it ideal for handheld and other small or intricate cutting chores, such as vegetable peeling or mincing small amounts of parsley. An obligatory kitchen addition, this knife carries its weight mostly in its extremely comfortable handle, which allows you greater control.
This version of the Wusthof Classic paring knife comes in their most popular 3 1/2 inch size and has a serrated blade. The Wusthof Classic serrated paring knife will make quick work of peeling and paring fruit and smaller cutting jobs, Allows for easy peeling of fruits and vegetables with little concern for going dull. A Handy kitchen addition, this knife carries its weight mostly in its extremely comfortable handle, which allows you greater control.
Features & Highlights
- The paring knife is a kitchen essential. This set features 3 of Wusthof's most popular paring knives, each perfectly balanced and designed for professionals and home cooks alike.
- Set Includes: 4" Extra Wide Paring Knife, 3.5" Standard Paring Knife & 3.5" Full Serrated Paring Knife
- Part of the Classic series, this knife represents two centuries of unexcelled Wusthof craftsmanship.
- Traditional-style composition handle is triple riveted to the full tang of the blade
- Made in "The Cutlery Capital of the World" Solingen Germany