4532-7 Features: -Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength. -Extraordinary sharpness which Is easy to maintain. -Special alloyed steel. -Seamless, hygienic fit of handle. -Triple-riveted, full tang synthetic handle. -Dishwasher safe, but hand-washing recommended. Knife Type: -Slicing knife. Construction: -Forged. Blade Material: -High carbon stainless steel. Dishwasher Safe: -Yes. Commercial Use: -Yes. Eco-Friendly: -Yes. Dimensions: Overall Width - Side to Side: -2". Overall Length - End to End: -15". Blade Length: -10". Overall Product Weight: -0.48 lbs.
Features & Highlights
- 10-inch serrated slicing knife for breads, roasts, and other foods
- Stain-resistant, high-carbon steel blade retains its sharp edge over time
- Triple-riveted synthetic Hostaform-C handle is designed for comfort
- Weighted bolster and full tang; hand wash for best results
- Made in Germany; limited lifetime warranty
|Manufacturer:||Wusthof Cutlery Equipment|
|Publisher:||Wusthof Cutlery Equipment|
|Studio:||Wusthof Cutlery Equipment|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||14.2 x 4.6 x 4.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.2 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Wüsthof, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.