Victorinox Swiss Classic 15-Piece Cutlery Block Set
Free Shipping Included! Save 1% on the Victorinox Swiss Classic 15-Piece Cutlery Block Set by Victorinox at Sara Stage. MPN: 6.7000.15US1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last.
Victorinox Swiss Army has been making legendary Swiss Army Knives since 1897. Guess what we made before that.
When Karl Elsener created the first Swiss Army Knife, he had no idea that he had just invented the symbol of Swiss ingenuity for generations to come. As a Master Cutler, he was only doing what came naturally. Karl had opened his cutlery factory 13 years before in Ibach, a village in northern Switzerland. By the time he dreamed up the world's first pocket tool, his cutlery business was already booming.
As it was then, Cutlery by Victorinox Swiss Army is today the first choice of professionals right down the line - as ubiquitous in the bustling meat-packing plants of the Midwest as it is in the gleaming, four-star restaurant kitchens of Midtown Manhattan.
You don't have to be a professional to appreciate our beautifully balanced, perfectly weighted, razor-sharp tools. But you can now put them to work just the same.
Victorinox Swiss Army has been handcrafting the finest blades since 1884.
|7-Inch Blade Granton Edge||6-Inch Blade Narrow Flex|
|10-1/4-Inch Blade, Serrated||10-1/4-Inch Blade, Granton Edge|
Victorinox Swiss Army's Superior Blades
- Mirrored polish finish on high-carbon stainless steel blade
- Laser tested for world-renowned sharpness and edge retention
- Blades are conically ground for ease of cutting and won�t discolor or corrode
- Holds a 56 HRC (Rockwell hardness)
Features & Benefits of the Swiss Classic Collection
- New contemporary handle is inspired by our professional Fibrox Pro handle
- Lightweight, balanced and perfect for the home kitchen
- Handles are made from Fibrox-a patented material that is durable, ergonomically designed to fit the hand, slip resistant and hygienic
- The entire collection is NSF (National Sanitary Foundation)approved
|3-1/4-Inch Paring, Straight||3-1/4-Inch Paring, Serrated|
|5-Inch Chef's Knife||6-Inch Chef's Knife|
|8-Inch Chef's Knife||10-Inch Chef's Knife|
7-Piece Block Set
- 3-1/4-inch paring, straight
- 3-1/4-inch paring, serrated
- 4-1/2-inch serrated utility
- 8-inch chef's
- 9-inch honing steel
- Kitchen shears
- Slant hardwood block
3-Piece Chef's Set
- 8-inch chef's
- 8-inch slicer
- 3-1/4-inch parer
Why Choose Victorinox Swiss Army Cutlery
- Manufactured in Switzerland since 1884
- A fourth-generation family-owned business
- The #1 selling brand to professionals
- The ultimate precision in the art of cooking at home
- Exceptional price/value relationship
- Has a 92% brand recognition, due to the legendary Swiss Army Knife
- Consistently named "Best Value" by leading consumer magazines
Features & Highlights
- Knives: 3.25" straight paring, 4.5" serrated utility, Six (6) 4.5" steak, 5" and 8" chef's, 7" Santoku, 8" bread, 9" steel, shears and hardwood block.
- High carbon stainless-steel blade provides maximum sharpness and edge retention; conical ground through length and depth for a wider break point;
- Blade stamped from cold-rolled steel; bolsterless edge for use of entire blade and ease of sharpening
- Contemporary handle inspired by our Fibrox Pro line is textured, ergonomic, and slip-resistant and is paired with lightweight European steel for a perfectly balanced design
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended; lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects; expertly made in Switzerland
|Item Weight:||0.0835 pounds|
|Item Size:||11 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.98 x 4.49 x 4.49 inches|