TUO Cutlery Boning Fillet Knife 6 inch, Japanese AUS-10 High Carbon Rose Damascus Steel, Kitchen Knife with Ergonomic G10 Handle - Ring R Series
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 13% on the TUO Cutlery Boning Fillet Knife 6 inch, Japanese AUS-10 High Carbon Rose Damascus Steel, Kitchen Knife with Ergonomic G10 Handle - Ring R Series by TUO Cutlery at Sara Stage. MPN: TC0309. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ring
Features & Highlights
- 【RAZOR SHARP FILLET KNIFE】-- RING SERIES kitchen knives have always been favorite collection by chefs all around the world for it's Razor Sharp edge, rust free & corrosion resistant. The Premium Rose Damascus steel ensures long-lasting sharp, visually stunning, beauty as well as excellent performance in kitchen.
- 【HIGHLY DURABLE BLADE】-- Imported from Japan, each blade is separately tempered, honed to a blisteringly sharp 8-12 degree per side using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method by many experienced craftsmen.This can maintain a high durability which will not be rust or dull even after using it for a long time.
- 【JAPANESE AUS-10 DAMASCUS STEEL】-- Imported from Japan, premium AUS-10D high carbon damascus steel as core of the blade, combined with lost of layers high carbon softer steel on each side, creating beautiful rose pattern on blade, in the mean time, providing added strength, a high level of rust-resistance, wear-resistance, long-lasting performance and a maximum sharpness. Hardness reach to 62.
- 【ERGONOMIC G10 HANDLE DESIGN】-- An ultra-premium G-10 handle of military grade strength for life-long durability, achieving highly impervious to heat, cold, moisture. To ensure perfect ergonomic design, each handle undergoes a rigorous nine-step finishing process.
- 【100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE】 --We promise a superior product that will give you a lifetime of exemplary service, try it risk free, we know you'll love it! With the luxury packing it is also the wise choice as a gift (Christmas, weddings, birthdays, fathers day, mothers day), for culinary students, home cooks, professional chefs and more.
|Color:||Unique rose damascus bright surface with Smart red&black handle|
|Package Weight:||0.79 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.23 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by TUO Cutlery, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 151200, ean: 8421002151200,
A state-of-the-art kitchen knife that hews to the traditions of its 18th century Spanish origins, this 11-inch carving knife (275 mm) from Arcos is part of its best-selling Maitre series, which is made to be dependably durable for everyday food prep....
mpn: P11893C, ean: 0092187283833,
Dexter Russell P11893C dexter basics (28383) 5 inch cut & gut knife in skin pak. Manufactured by Dexter-Russell. This product is manufactured in Taiwan. Item weight is 0.25.Dexter Russell P11893C dexter basics (28383) 5 inch cut & gut knife in skin p...
An all purpose basic kitchen wide stiff blade boning knife for separating bones from meat and fish, chopping vegetables and herbs *5 1/2-Inch Blade * 5-Inch Handle * Non-Serrated Blade * Blue Handle * High Carbon Stainless Steel * NSF Approved Icel K...
sku: 161814-669765, mpn: P94825, ean: 0092187316203,
Dexter-Russell is the largest and oldest manufacturer of cutlery in the United States. Their rich history and experience is put into every blade that they create. Their 6" Flexible Curved Boning Knife - Basics® Series (P94825) offers the Dexter qual...
mpn: 1376, ean: 0092187018800,
This knife has a high-carbon hand sharpened and honed wide steel blade. The beech wood handle is secured to the blade tang by brass rivets. Ideal for deboning fish meats and poultry.Ship Weight: .23 lbs.. Blade Length: 6". Blade Tip: Pointed. Edge Ty...
The Enso HD Boning Knife features a slender shape blade, enabling to pierce the flesh of poultry, fish and beef. The shape also allows you to easily follow closely to the contour of bones. Enso has been crafting professional knives since 1932, combin...
mpn: VIC-40513, ean: 0046928405138,
Over the years, both customer needs and technology have changed. The Swiss Army knife has evolved by responding to these needs, while remaining an essential tool our clients can rely on. That's our story. But it's not what turned the victorinox kni...
sku: DRI_24273, mpn: SG140-12GE-PCP, ean: 0092187242731,
Duo-edge roast slicer. The standard in non-slip and comfortable design for demanding kitchen environments. A soft rubber grip reduces stresses that may cause fatigue and common wrist injuries like carpal tunnel syndrome. Stain-free, high-carbon steel...
By Frosts by Mora of Sweden
mpn: M-129-3790, ean: 0768674079325,
Authentic Frosts by Mora of Sweden are premium-grade knives and tools that are trusted by food professionals from around the world. Frosts filleting knives are extremely sharp and are available in a variety of lengths and widths to meet your needs. T...
mpn: NK03078-BRK, ean: 0022677030784,
6 1/4" closed lockback. 5" Swedish surgical stainless blade. Black molded "comfort grip" handle. Hang packaged.; country of origin: China; brand name: Rapala; Category name: locking-knivesOffers rugged compactness and exceptional value. Textured soft...