TOKAGEH Chef Knife - Gyutou Knife 8 inch - Japanese VG10 Chef Knife 67 layers G10 ergonomic handle
Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 37% on the TOKAGEH Chef Knife - Gyutou Knife 8 inch - Japanese VG10 Chef Knife 67 layers G10 ergonomic handle by TOKAGEH at Sara Stage. MPN: 43178-216533. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. TOKAGEH CLASSIC SERIES – 8 inch GYUTO CHEF KNIFE. TOKAGEH has created a range of top-quality chef's knives carefully crafted to offer the ultimate
TOKAGEH CLASSIC SERIES – 8 inch GYUTO CHEF KNIFE.
TOKAGEH has created a range of top-quality chef's knives carefully crafted to offer the ultimate kitchen experience. The brand was established by a close-knit team of chefs, engineers and designers, all with a long-lasting passion for the culinary world. The core is clad on each side by 66 INDIVIDUAL LAYERS - composed of soft, flexible, shock-absorbing, easily-sharpened, and repeatedly-processed
Features & Highlights
- THE BLADE : 8" blade that combines the quality of carbon steel with the practicality of stainless steel, allowing for extended durability, and is built from a crisp and extremely rigid VG-10 JAPANESE STAINLESS STEEL core (HRC 62)
- 8-13 DEGREE ANGLE : On each side, offering an increased sense of accuracy.
- Elegant G-10 HANDLE: rigid, lightweight, strong and extremely durable; eludes moisture or liquid intrusions; is physically stable in varying climates or high temperatures; and offers an ergonomic structure and weaved texture, designed to improve grip and ensure maximum stability during slicing.
- DAMASCUS STEEL: These layers create an exquisitely beautiful steel blade with a unique, granular texture that prevents foodstuffs from sticking to it.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: 100% Satisfaction or Money Back Guaranteed
|Color:||Black G10 ergnomic handle with gold decorative pin and ring + shiny silver VG10 japanese damascus steel 67 layers with a special texture|
|Item Weight:||1.08 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.08 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.6 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|