Syosaku Japanese Vegetable Knife VG-1 Gold Stainless Steel Mahogany Handle, Nakiri 6.3-inch (160mm) with Magnoila Wood Saya Cover
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 12% on the Syosaku Japanese Vegetable Knife VG-1 Gold Stainless Steel Mahogany Handle, Nakiri 6.3-inch (160mm) with Magnoila Wood Saya Cover by Syosaku at Sara Stage. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. High carbon content (1%) combined with special production techniques give exceptional hardness (HRC 60-62) to the core. The hardness allows the
High carbon content (1%) combined with special production techniques give exceptional hardness (HRC 60-62) to the core. The hardness allows the thinner blade edge, resulting in razor sharpness. High chromium content (14%) and other alloy components make it stainless.
The hard VG-1 Gold is clad in softer stainless steel. This gives the blade an added toughness and durability.
Handcrafted in Sakai Japan, where the master craftsmanship has been handed down generation to generation for centuries.
- Total length: 12 inches
- Weight: 0.4 pound
- Blade length: 6.3 inches
- Width at widest heel: 2 inches
- Bevel: Both-sided 50/50
- Rockwell hardness: 60-62
- Handle fixing: Triple riveted full tang
A Vegetable (Nakiri) knife and a Magnolia Wood sheath with an ebony pin in a fancy box.
Can be left wet during use, but don't leave it in water for a long time. Hand wash after the use with mild detergent, rinse, and dry with a kitchen towel. Doesn't have to be oiled often, if regularly used. If occasional rust spots happen to appear, use knife maintenance oil with a rust eraser. Dishwasher might damage the blade. Sharpen regularly with quality whetstones. Honing steels are not recommended as they can damage the edge.
BUY NOW RISK-FREE
Simply click "Add to Cart" button before the limited stock is sold out.
If you don't love Syosaku, you can return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
Features & Highlights
- MASTER CRAFTSMANSHIP - Handcrafted in Sakai Japan, where more than 90% of Japanese professional chef knives are produced. It is produced one at a time manually by highly skilled master artisans. It outperforms industrially mass produced products from every aspect. The master craftsmanship shines through in every single product. The unparalleled performances make you feel standing at the pinnacle of cooking! Comes with a Magnolia Wood sheath with an ebony pin.
- RAZOR SHARPNESS - Ready to use out of the box with ruthless sharpness. The core is Takefu VG-1 Gold high carbon stainless steel (HRC 60-62) produced in Fukui Japan. The Warikomi construction gives exceptional sharpness, edge retention, durability, and ease of sharpening at the same time. You can easily feel your upgraded technique level just by using a Syosaku Vegetable (Nakiri) Knife. Hand wash only and regularly sharpen on quality whetstones.
- VEGETABLE SPECIALIST - The ultra sharp straight blade edge is designed to make a full contact with your cutting surface. It helps you to cut vegetables without sticking together like a thread. You can effortlessly slice delicate vegetables paper-thin, or quickly chop through hearty crisp vegetables. The wider blade is convenient for scooping them up for transfer after chopping. It's double-edged, so doesn't matter if you are right handed or left handed. Do not use on granite countertops.
- DURABILITY AND EASE OF USE - The VG-1 Gold core Warikomi structure is stain & corrosion resistant. The premium Mahogany wood used for the handle is water-resistant and non-slip. You don't have to worry when it is left wet during its use (recommended to wash and dry after the use). The handle is triple riveted to the full tang, which gives exceptional strength & durability. The ergonomically designed handle and perfectly balanced construction make you comfortable even for a long time use.
- AESTHETICS AND 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - A simple and elegant design makes your cooking more enjoyable. An elegant Mahogany handle adds more visual accents. It brings refinement and style to any modern kitchen. It's a perfect gift for your loved one, too. If you don't love our Syosaku Vegetable (Nakiri) Knife, please return within 30 days of purchase for a full refund
|Package Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.87 x 0.94 x 0.94 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Syosaku, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Minimal impurities and high carbon content (1.1%) combined with special production techniques give exceptional hardness (HRC 62-63) to the core. The hardness allows the ultra thin blade edge, resulting in razor sharpness. The hard Aoko(Blue Steel)-N...
mpn: HKUSED210MH8, ean: 0740016865230,
Our handmade Yoshihiro Hongasumi knives are crafted with extraordinary skill by our master artisans to create high quality knives that are indispensable in their craftsmanship and performance. Blue Steel #2 with a hardness on the Rockwell scale of 63...
mpn: MU-08, ean: 0098872204084,
The Messermeister Mu Bamboo 7-inch Usuba Knife is a broad bladed single edge blade with a distinctively curved tip or a blunt tip and looks like a vegetable cleaver. It is traditionally used like a paring knife by holding it in the air and cutting th...
By Sakai Takayuki
Sakai Takayuki Kasumitogi
The kasumitogi line is a reasonably priced line of traditional forged knives which work well for first time users as well as more experienced chefs. These knives are hand forged from Yasuki White Steel in the 'kasumi' meth...
By Gunter Wilhelm
mpn: 50-510-0475, ean: 0810256025227,
THUNDER ProCut Collection Gunter Wilhelm Thunder ProCut knife collection is designed for the professional chef and passionate cook. Made in Germany from premium high carbon steel and manufactured with state-of-the-art technologies, the Thunder ProCu...
mpn: 165U, ean: 4573210593007,
This is a Yoshihiro/Yasuki White Steel #2, KUSP/KUROUCHI Finish Chef's Nakiri(Vegetable Knife) , manufactured by one of the most famous workshop,Yoshihiro Cutlery Mfg.,Ltd. in Sakai/Osaka, Japan. This model is of basic Professional use, made of Yasuk...
mpn: FL08801316000, ean: 4009209300610,
Traditional Japanese styling makes our Nakiri knife the perfect choice for chopping vegetables for salads or wok dishes in your kitchen. The Fizzler line of Profession knives were created with the professional and the novice in mind. Distinguished by...
mpn: MU-108, ean: 0098872205081,
The Mu Fusion knife collection by Messermeister blends the best of Eastern and Western Culture, styles and materials. The Eastern shaped handles are a phenolic resin based, black laminate of linen fibers. The handles are attached to a Western formula...
Our handmade Yoshihiro Blue Steel Suminagashi knives are crafted with extraordinary skill by our master artisans. Exemplifying the most intricate techniques of forging, layering, and hammering, Aoko Blue Steel #2 with a hardness on the Rockwell scale...
The Yoshihiro Blue Steel Nakiri / Usuba Vegetable Chefs knife with Stainless steel Cladding is designed for multipurpose use and is great for home or professional use. One of the most popular knives that a cook can have today is a Japanese Vegetable...