Syosaku Japanese Chef's Knife Aoko(Blue Steel)-No.2 Black Pakkawood Handle, Gyuto 8-inch (200mm)
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 11% on the Syosaku Japanese Chef's Knife Aoko(Blue Steel)-No.2 Black Pakkawood Handle, Gyuto 8-inch (200mm) by Syosaku at Sara Stage. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Minimal impurities and high carbon content (1.1%) combined with special production techniques give exceptional hardness (HRC 62-63) to the core. The
Minimal impurities and high carbon content (1.1%) combined with special production techniques give exceptional hardness (HRC 62-63) to the core. The hardness allows the ultra thin blade edge, resulting in razor sharpness.
The hard Aoko(Blue Steel)-No.2 is clad in softer stainless steel. This gives the blade an added toughness and durability.
Handcrafted in Sakai Japan, where the master craftsmanship has been handed down generation to generation for centuries.
- Total length: 13.5 inches
- Weight: 0.4 pound
- Blade length: 8 inches
- Width at widest heel: 2 inches
- Bevel: Both-sided 50/50
- Rockwell hardness: 62-63
- Handle fixing: Triple riveted full tang
A Gyutou (Chef's) knife with a clear plastic blade cover in a fancy box.
The high carbon steel of the core is not stainless. The stain doesn't affect the performance of the knife, or the food you cut. You can minimize the stain by drying the blade well and applying knife maintenance oil before storage. You can remove most of the stain by a rust eraser.
Dishwasher might damage the blade. Sharpen regularly with quality whetstones. Honing steels are not recommended as they can damage the edge.
BUY NOW RISK-FREE
Simply click "Add to Cart" button before the limited stock is sold out.
If you don't love Syosaku, you can return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
Features & Highlights
- MASTER CRAFTSMANSHIP - Handcrafted in Sakai Japan, where more than 90% of Japanese professional chef knives are produced. It is produced one at a time manually by highly skilled master artisans. It outperforms industrially mass produced products from every aspect. The master craftsmanship shines through in every single product. The unparalleled performances make you feel standing at the pinnacle of cooking!
- RAZOR SHARPNESS - Ready to use out of the box with ruthless sharpness. The core is Yasuki Aoko(Blue Steel)-No.2 high carbon steel (HRC 62-63), which is sandwiched between two layers of stainless steel by the traditional Warikomi method. It gives exceptional sharpness, edge retention, durability, and ease of sharpening at the same time. You can easily feel your upgraded technique level just by using a Syosaku Gyutou (Chef's) Knife. Hand wash only and regularly sharpen on quality whetstones.
- VERSATILITY - Ideal not only for experienced and professional chefs, but also those aiming for higher level. You can cut, dice, slice, mince and chop with one knife. You can cut meats, fish, vegetables, fruits, and more. You can use it as a sushi knife, too. It's double-edged, so doesn't matter if you are right handed or left handed. To avoid a chip in a blade, don't chop hard stuff like bones, nutshells, and frozen foods. Do not use on granite countertops.
- DURABILITY AND MAINTENANCE - The handle is triple riveted to the full tang, which gives exceptional strength & durability. It's water-resistant and non-slip. The ergonomically designed handle and perfectly balanced construction make you comfortable. The high carbon steel of the core is not stainless. The stain doesn't affect the performance or the food you cut. You can minimize the stain by drying the blade well and applying some oil before storage. A rust eraser can remove most of it.
- AESTHETICS AND 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - An exquisite hammered outer steel not only eliminates friction and keeps food from sticking to the blade, but also the beauty makes your cooking more enjoyable. A premium Black Pakkawood handle is an expression of sturdiness. The knife brings refinement and style to any modern kitchen. It's a perfect gift for your loved one, too. If you don't love our Syosaku Gyutou (Chef's) Knife, please return within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
|Package Weight:||0.71 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.87 x 1.14 x 1.14 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Syosaku, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Original ( Masamoto )
mpn: 3-0193-1803, ean: 4562208175356,
Original hyper -molybdenum steel with collar Gyuto ( double-edged ) 24cm...
The Kiritsuke knife is a traditional Japanese all purpose chef's knife that resembles a sword. Its length allows it to cut sushi and sashimi like a Yanagi, and the wideness of the blade gives it the dexterity to do multiple jobs. The sword tip also ...
mpn: CM2121, ean: 4562495952951,
Size: Total length (mm) 335Size: Total length (mm) 335. Body weight: 190 g. Material · Material: Special alloy steel (chrome molybdenum). Country of Origin: Japan. Back thickness (mm) 2.4. ...
mpn: YOINGYSC24, ean: 0740016864202,
Our Yoshihiro Hayate ZDP-189 Super High Carbon Stainless Steel Gyuto is a state of the art Handcrafted Japanese Chefs knife. ZDP-189 is a high carbon steel that sits at the forefront of next generation steel developed in Japan to maximize cutting per...
By Sakai Takayuki
The Grand Chef series from Sakai Takayuki is a high grade knife designed for professionals and is manufactured from Bohler-Uddeholm Swedish steel. This special steel alloy has very low impurities, is highly rust resistant and offers exceptional sharp...
This is a Japanese Professional Knife,Hi Carbon Japan Steel,manufactured by Hisashige,one of famous workshop in Seki(Gifu prefecture),Japan. Blade Material is based on High quality Hi Carbon Japan Steel for basic professional use.Japanese Professiona...
mpn: 3-21, ean: 0650348000653,
Japanese Kamagata Knife: blade length 180mm, HRC 58 - 59 Single layer Aichi stainless steel, 30 deg double edged angle Black laminated reinforced wood Western style handle, 2 rivets Inscription reads: Nihonbashi KIYA Made in Japan, distributed by KIY...
mpn: #N/A, ean: 0852661318693,
These are the top of the line knives from Kikuichi. The Kikuichi Elite Warikomi Damascus Tsuchime Knives are high quality knives made using the Kasumi method, a traditional Japanese style of knife making that laminates different materials together to...
Super Blue High Carbon Steel with a hardness on the Rockwell scale of 64-65 is considered to be the top of its class in high carbon steel metallurgy. It is ranked above Blue Steel #1 and is second to none in hardness and edge retention. It is sandwic...
High Speed Steel is currently considered to be the most advanced stainless steel on the market for high end kitchen knives. A particular significance is the high amount of Cobalt (8%) in the steel alloy which give it its high wear resistance and dura...