Suisin Inox Western-style Chef Knife Genuine Sakai-manufactured Houcho.com Gyutou (Inox Steel) 240 mm
Save 1% on the Suisin Inox Western-style Chef Knife Genuine Sakai-manufactured Houcho.com Gyutou (Inox Steel) 240 mm by Houcho at Sara Stage. MPN: h0si0005. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. In additions to carbon, silicon, and manganese, SUISIN INOX Western style series blades also contain chromium and molybdenum. They are recognized for
Features & Highlights
- Genuine Sakai manufactured. Extraordinary rust resistance and sharpness! Size: gyuto knife, 14.4" (365mm) total length, 9.4" (240mm) blade
- Materials: INOX AUS 8 (8A) steel, rust-resistant knife for commercial use. A mixture of 0.10%-0.25% molybdenum lends the blades in this series an additional tenacity, making them more difficult to chip and giving them a sharper edge.
- Features: The knife is made for professional use, making it not only excellent for restaurant and bar use, but terrific for home use as well. These knives have an excellent reputation for sharpness and rust resistance, as well as for their great grip.
- With great rust resistance and sharpness, a comfortable grip, and with reduced sharpening time thanks to being extremely easy to sharpen, these knives will handle all of your basic professional functions.
- Makes the perfect gift for Mother's Day
|Manufacturer:||SUISIN INOX Western-style knife|
|Publisher:||SUISIN INOX Western-style knife|
|Studio:||SUISIN INOX Western-style knife|
|Item Weight:||3.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.64 x 0.91 x 0.91 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.68 x 0.94 x 0.94 inches|