Seki Japan Chef Kithen Knife, Japanese Gyuto Knife, AUS-8 High Carbon Stainless Steal, Straight Edge Stamped Knife, 8 inch (200mm)
Free Shipping Included! Seki Japan Chef Kithen Knife, Japanese Gyuto Knife, AUS-8 High Carbon Stainless Steal, Straight Edge Stamped Knife, 8 inch (200mm) by seki japan at Sara Stage. MPN: 191308806569. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Seki Japan Chef Kithen Knife, Japanese Gyuto Knife, AUS-8 High Carbon Stainless Steal, Straight Edge Stamped Knife, 8 inch (200mm)[Warning] This
This product is made by Japanese craftsman and has very sharp blades.
- Please only use this product as intended.
- Please do not present the blade tip at a person and do not touch the blade without enough caution.
- Please avoid using it in a blunt condition of a knife blade, such as a nicked blade.
- Please always keep blades away from fingers and body.
- When children use, please handle with care. Use with adult supervision.
- It may cause damage of blades or breakage.
- If not in use, store in a clean condition in safe place. Keep out of reach of children.
Features & Highlights
- Gyuto Knife can cut and divide steak meat, cut and clean fish and make sushi, and slice and chop vegetables. Gyutoku knives are used as often as Santoku knives.
- The curved blade tip enables you to cut the cross section of food neatly by drawing the knife towards yourself. Because the tip of the blade is very sharp, it can pierce food easily and separate meat and bones by cutting off the bones from the meat of the meat.
- The wooden handle has a good hand touch and easy to grip even in long-time use. Because it is made of wood, the more you use, the more comfortable it fits to your hand.
- The stainless steel is durable and strong against rust, so you can use it for a long time. It is widely used by both beginners and professionals.
- Seki city is known for its cutlery industry and manufactures the majority of cutlery, such as kitchen knives, Japanese swords, pocket knives, scissors, letter openers, etc., within the nation. The Seki cutlery is famous for its high quality not only domestically but also overseas. These strong and precise knives are made one by one by Japanese craftsmen.
|Item Weight:||0.37 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.97 x 1.18 x 1.18 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.15 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|