Professional Chef Knife: Japanese Damascus VG10 Steel, 9.5 inch Razor Sharp Blade With Protective Sheath. Slices 2,500 pounds of Food and Stays Sharp.
Extreame Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 42% on the Professional Chef Knife: Japanese Damascus VG10 Steel, 9.5 inch Razor Sharp Blade With Protective Sheath. Slices 2,500 pounds of Food and Stays Sharp. by Kyoto Knives at Sara Stage. MPN: 43178-216896. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. KYOTO KNIVES : Much more than a mere knife, it is a precision cutting instrument. Treat this Japanese chef knife well and it will reward you with a
KYOTO KNIVES : Much more than a mere knife, it is a precision cutting instrument. Treat this Japanese chef knife well and it will reward you with a lifetime of service.
SAMURAI SERIES : The Kyoto Samurai series masterfully achieves impeccable knife balance. Each knife, fashioned of the highest quality materials, is the product of a meticulous 60-day artisanal production protocol.
The steel is a product of Japan a nation that prides itself on the manufacture of professional-grade cutlery used in esteemed kitchens the world over. The final product is a premium quality instrument fit for the utmost professional.
DAMASCUS STEEL : Forged from professional-grade Japanese VG-10 steel fused with high-carbon SUS410 stainless steel folded over repeatedly, hand-polished by veteran craftsmen employing the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method that results in a razor-sharp blade at an unprecedented 8-12° angle allowing for a smooth-as-silk cut.
KYOTO DIFFERENCE: Painstakingly 60 day production time per Samurai Series knife. Extensive mulit-stage quality control procedure ensures an incredibly satisfying investment to your culinary arsenal. LIFETIME WARRANTY:
We stand behind our products and will fully refund any purchase price.
Features & Highlights
- LOWER THE ANGLE, SHARPER THE BLADE: Each knifes goes through a proprietary handcrafted process that strengthens the steel which allows it to have one of the sharpest blade in the market. This process makes our blade angle to be between 8-12 degrees. BETTER than typical chef knives that have a 15-20 degree angle.
- JAPANESE STEEL: Japanese steel is the best in the world. They demand perfection. Compared to the cheaper German steel, our Japanese steel is stronger. And because of our proprietary manufacturing process our kitchen knife holds an edge over the competition. A durable chef knife means less work for you. From professional chefs to households that demand quality, our chef knife will not let you down.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: We stand behind our products and will fully refund any Kyoto Knife. Look at our seller profile. Our customer service is one of the best. This allows you to buy in confidence without worrying about product quality. As a SMALL BUSINESS we know we have an uphill fight to grow our brand. We are here to stay by working harder than the competition.
- HANDLE: Made with professional grade G-10 Garolite that is hand-polished so it melts into your hands. Unlike wood handles, ours are built for durability and comfort while smaintaining a modern style. The Garolite prevents foods from embedding into the handle which becomes a health hazard.
- RESPECT YOUR WALLET - Competitors at retail stores sell their damascus chef knives for $200+. That high price is there for the middleman. We cut out the fat and sell directly from our manufacture. We push the savings to you!
|Color:||9.5 Inch Blade with Japanese VG10 Steel. Lifetime Warranty.|
|Item Weight:||1.52 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.8 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Kyoto Knives, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By La Côte Homeware
mpn: LC 14293, ean: 0627843222828,
La Côte Exquisite Knife Set Carefully selected exotic wood veneers in our signature handles are only the beginning of what makes these knives unique. The stone finished steel blades and exotic wood handles is built to last with top quality materials...
mpn: TDM0729, ean: 4901601371109,
You'll love our Premier Honesuki Knife. Honesuki knives are becoming more popular as people become familiar with their superior performance. Long, thin, they are perfect for getting in and around small bones and joints. You'll use it again and agai...
By Master Cutlery
mpn: TC-04, ean: 0805319617310,
Officially licensed Bravo TV-piece Knife Set (7-inch Santoku, 5-inch Santoku, 6-inch Fillet Knife, 8-inch Chef Knife, 8-inch Bread Knife, 3.5-inch Paring Knife, Shears, Sharpening Stick and Butcher's Block). Each Knife features Ice-Tempered Stainles...
mpn: 4996/16, ean: 4002293499611,
The Cooks knife is the workhorse knife in any kitchen. Designed for a the multiple tasks of chopping, dicing and mincing. The Wusthof Ikon is culmination of all the best features of each of the Wusthof knife lines. The combined riveted handle design ...
mpn: G-58, ean: 4943691858009,
With a long, razor-sharp edge and robust one-piece construction, this sleek, modern chef's knife makes a versatile addition to any cook's collection. A common sight in commercial kitchens and designed to meet the exacting standards of professional ...
mpn: 7.7403.20G, ean: 0046928962112,
The Forged 8 inch Chef's Knife by Victorinox features beautifully balanced, perfectly weighted full tang construction, an intuitively engineered comfortable handle, and a no stain high polished forged steel blade with an edge that will retain its ra...
By ZWILLING J.A. Henckels
mpn: 31021-263, ean: 0035886079956,
Chops, minces, slices, and dices. High-tech welded, high-carbon stainless-steel blade. Black synthetic, three-rivet full-tang handle. Made in Germany. Lifetime warranty. ...
mpn: DRGF-CHEF-0850, ean: 0888106006917,
The Dragon series of knives by Apogee Culinary are what knife users have been looking for. Apogee started by searching for the best steel available. BD1N nitrogen steel made right here in America fit the bill. Extremely high quality, durable and able...
By Yu Kurosaki
mpn: JBK-Kurosaki-GU-101, ean: 0759005771063,
Yu Kurosaki is a young talented blacksmiths well known in Japan by producing very unique blade design. He has so much passion making new knife all the time, and I am so happy to him thinking of new design. You can feel his love for his knives, and it...
mpn: C8LDEBK, ean: 0855016005255,
SHARPER: The LIQUIDIAMONDTM series knives are ultra sharp and durable, outperforming traditional high end steel and ceramic knives OR YOUR MONEY BACK for 1 Year. PATENTED: LIQUIDIAMONDTM has now patented this technology for the kitchen. The knife is...