Miyako Japanese 33 Layers Damascus Steel Santoku Knife, 7.1-In / 18-Cm With Wooden Handle: Chefs’ Best And Favourite Knife
Free Shipping Included! Miyako Japanese 33 Layers Damascus Steel Santoku Knife, 7.1-In / 18-Cm With Wooden Handle: Chefs’ Best And Favourite Knife by Miyako at Sara Stage. MPN: 1054. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Are you fed up with the traditional ordinary metal knives that do not work efficiently as per your expectations and looking for the one that is
Are you fed up with the traditional ordinary metal knives that do not work efficiently as per your expectations and looking for the one that is exceptional one?
Be assured that your search is over now. Here is the kind of knife you wanted to have in your kitchen.
Order Today By Clicking On Add To Cart And Enhance Your Kitchen Convenience.
- Quality Cutting Material - 33-Layers Damascus Steel - The Miyako Japanese Damascus Steel Santoku Knife comes equipped with amazing 33 layers of Damascus steel, low carbon martensite steel and high carbon molybdenum vanadium steel that provides an assurance of long life of many years with same efficiency. Damascus steel, which is well valued due to its magnificence in Medieval Syria and has been imitated or reproduced for utilization in the blade.
- Very Convenient Handle - The Miyako Japanese Damascus Steel Santoku Knife comes with 7.1- in / 18 -cm With Wooden Handle which is made to symbolize and represent the essential beauty as well as functionality of knives. This work of art has all the splendour and good looks of classical knives from Japan. The rounded shape handle is of unique style which fits extremely comfortably and snugly in hand.
- Fantastic Finish - The amazing matte finish is similar to mirror polishing, by which knife get a soft lustrous appearance. It is makes it very appealing.
- Fine Quality Blade - Miyako blade is a blade that uses the artisanal methods of the ever popular blacksmiths of Seki so as to attain a remarkably vivid sharpness.
Features & Highlights
- MADE OUT OF QUALITY MATERIAL - 33-LAYERS DAMASCUS STEEL: The Miyako Japanese Damascus Steel Chef's Knife comes equipped with highest quality steel, that allows you to cut meat and vegetables fast and easily with accuracy and also assures a long life of many years
- VERY HIGH STANDARD: This amazing Miyako knife has set a very high level standard among Chef's knives. These knives are created utilizing the lost past art of steel making in Damascus. This remarkable knife is the best for professional chefs as well as home use.
- SAFETY FIRST: The Miyako Chef's knives come with a full tang and patent wooden handle for safety and comfort. You can cut meat, vegetable or anything you want comfortably and easily without slipping your hand on the handle
- ASSURED QUALITY, RELIABILITY AND SUPERIORITY: The Miyako Knife is made in Seki City, Japan, the heart of kitchen knives. This is sufficient to assure product quality, reliability as well as superiority.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: You are assured for a quality product. If you are not happy with the product supplied; you can surely let us know and we will refund your money in full..
|Package Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.31 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Miyako, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: HD6B, ean: 0799632161837,
This woodworker project ZHEN Damascus Steel knife blade kit is designed for slicing, dicing, and mincing meat, fruit, and vegetables. The blade is made of Japanese 67-Layer Damascus steel with a VG-10 steel cutting core at HRC 60-62 hardness for dura...
mpn: 34018-183, ean: 0035886330927,
Crafted in the samurai sword-making capital of the world, Seki, Japan, MIYABI merges Japanese craftsmanship with German engineering expertise to produce the ultimate kitchen knives. Experience the beauty of sharpness with the MIYABI Evolution series....
The Enso HD Santoku Knife works exceptionally well on vegetables, proteins, and fruit for slicing, dicing, and chopping. The slight belly curve enables the cook to rock the blade slightly. Enso has been crafting professional knives since 1932, combin...
The Shun Hiro SG2 Santoku Knife is smaller than the medium-sized santoku, making this an ideal size and weight for most smaller-sized kitchen tasks. Designed for thin slicing, dicing and mincing.Blade Length: 4.5-inchesBlade Type: Fine EdgeBlade Mate...
mpn: F-517, ean: 4960375035174,
super hard steel, which is also used for metal cutting, high-speed steel powder metallurgy method is refining a uniform and dense material in (at once baked solidify technology alloy component material that was in spray form), using luxury to the bla...
mpn: 4176-7, ean: 0749628455464,
This Wusthof 7" Classic Ikon Santoku Knife would make the perfect addition to any kitchen. This beautiful Japanese style knife is forged from on solid piece of high-carbon stainless steel. The blade of this Wusthof Classic Ikon Santoku knife has a ho...
By Apogee Culinary
mpn: DRGN-SANT-0750, ean: 0888106005842,
The Dragon series of knives by Apogee Culinary are what knife users have been looking for. Apogee started by searching for the best steel available. BD1N nitrogen steel made right here in America fit the bill. Extremely high quality, durable and able...
The Classic Ikon hollow-ground santoku combines the benefits of a cooks knife and a vegitable cleaver. It is a fine knife for chopping, slicing and dicing. The kullened edge allows foods to realease easier from the blade and also enables you to cut w...
By ZWILLING J.A. Henckels
mpn: 34374-183, ean: 0737946479323,
Top-of-the-line MIYABI Birchwood is a work of culinary art. Both blade and handle are crafted from the most precious materials, which shape their striking appearance. More than meets the eye, the potent core of SG2 micro-carbide powder steel is prote...
mpn: E/9610-7K, ean: 0098872961079,
Royale Elité combines a beautiful American Walnut Burl handle to a fine German stainless steel alloy blade. Walnut burl features a rich deep brown flared pattern and is prized for its hard, strong characteristic as a handle material. The blade is on...