Messermeister San Moritz Elite Cleaver, 6-Inch
Free Shipping Included! Messermeister San Moritz Elite Cleaver, 6-Inch by Messermeister at Sara Stage. MPN: E26516. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Messermeister San Moritz Elité knife collection have a completely molded, ergonomic and contemporary handle. The blade, bolster and tang are
Features & Highlights
- The German 1.4116 high-carbon, stainless alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The three-step, 15 degree "Elite" edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening & honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- The Knife for Life guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
|Item Weight:||0.01 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.8 x 1 x 1 inches|