Messermeister Meridian Elite Santoku Knife, 7-Inch
Free Shipping Included! Messermeister Meridian Elite Santoku Knife, 7-Inch by Messermeister at Sara Stage. MPN: E36107. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Messermeister Meridian Elité knife collection defines tradition with a triple rivet, full-exposed tang handle. These knives are one-piece,
Features & Highlights
- The German 1.4116 high-carbon, stainless alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The three-step, 15 degree "Elite" edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening & honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- The Knife for LifeTM guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
|Item Weight:||0.01 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.25 x 1.25 x 1.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.3 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|