Messermeister 7-Inch High Carbon Forged Stainless Steel Granton Santoku Knife
Free Shipping Included! Messermeister 7-Inch High Carbon Forged Stainless Steel Granton Santoku Knife by Messermeister at Sara Stage. MPN: E2610%2D7K. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last.
Features & Highlights
- The Santoku Knife is also known as a Japanese chef's knife. The San Moritz Elité 7" Kullenschliff Santoku has a thin taper for maximum precision. The kullens reduce adhesion when cutting and separating meats, cheese and vegetables.
- The Messermeister San Moritz Elité knife collection have a completely molded, ergonomic and contemporary handle. Featuring a unique personalization plate, this series of knives will be a statement piece in any kitchen.
- The German 1.4116 high-carbon, stainless alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The three-step, 15 degree "Elite" edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening & honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany, by 3rd and 4th generation cutlery artisans.
- The Knife for Life guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
|Item Weight:||7 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 0.75 x 0.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.68 pounds|
|Package Size:||2 x 0.75 x 0.75 inches|