Messermeister 7-Inch High Carbon Forged Stainless Steel Granton Santoku Knife
Free Shipping Included! Messermeister 7-Inch High Carbon Forged Stainless Steel Granton Santoku Knife by Messermeister at Sara Stage. MPN: E2610%2D7K. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last.
Features & Highlights
- The Santoku Knife is also known as a Japanese chef's knife. The San Moritz Elité 7" Kullenschliff Santoku has a thin taper for maximum precision. The kullens reduce adhesion when cutting and separating meats, cheese and vegetables.
- The Messermeister San Moritz Elité knife collection have a completely molded, ergonomic and contemporary handle. Featuring a unique personalization plate, this series of knives will be a statement piece in any kitchen.
- The German 1.4116 high-carbon, stainless alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The three-step, 15 degree "Elite" edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening & honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany, by 3rd and 4th generation cutlery artisans.
- The Knife for Life guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
|Item Weight:||7 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 0.75 x 0.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.68 pounds|
|Package Size:||2 x 0.75 x 0.75 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Messermeister, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
The Shun Hiro SG2 Santoku Knife is a beautiful, Asian-inspired chef's knife that can easily handle all of the basic kitchen cutting tasks. There's just enough belly curve to enable rocking cuts, which just adds to the santoku's versatility. The sa...
mpn: 4179, ean: 4002293417905,
Japanese-style cook's knife designed for chopping, slicing, dicing. Alternating hollows on blade's sides prevent food from clinging. Blade, bolster, tang forged from single piece of high-carbon stainless steel. Handle sculpted from 18/10 stainless ...
mpn: 111, ean: 4960316111134,
The Yoshikuni series of Yoshihiro Cutlery are the vanguard of Japanese cutlery, representing the highest level of craftsmanship. Crafted by master artisasns and finished with the ancient techniques of Japanese sword polishing, our Yoshikuni Double-Si...
By Mercer Culinary
mpn: M16110, ean: 0765301909307,
Cutlery for the performance obsessed. A tough knife which takes a killer edge, and holds the edge longer.VG-10 super stainless steel core with a HRC 60-62. Laminated high-carbon stainless steel outer layers. 14° razor sharp convex ground edge. Tripl...
mpn: VG 0014, ean: 4901601387469,
Shun presents the Blue Steel Kiritsuke Knife, a generously sized all-purpose kitchen knife meant to complete several cutting tasks around the kitchen. Kiritsuke is the only multipurpose traditional Japanese knife, and in Japan only the executive chef...
By ZWILLING J.A. Henckels
mpn: 34987-183, ean: 0035886329822,
Influenced by traditional European design, each knife in the KRAMER by ZWILLING Euroline Essential Collection is built to last a lifetime. Fabricated in the knife-making capital of Seki, Japan, these exceptional knives undergo a rigorous 100-step, 42...
mpn: 721, ean: 4960316721111,
Style: Sujihiki, Steel Type: Swedish Stain-Resistant Steel, Saya Cover: Not Included, Blade: Double-Edged, Handle Material: Composite Wood, Hardness Rockwell C scale: 59-60. Available Sizes: 9.4", 10.5"Stain resistant slicing knife. asymmetrical edge...
mpn: NSSA180SH2, ean: 0740016865759,
The Santoku is a multipurpose chef’s knife with a round tip. The blade is shorter and thinner, making it perfect for home cooking. Santoku literally means three virtues, and can be used for meat, fish, and vegetables. The most versatile and one of ...
mpn: NSGY24, ean: 0700987965780,
The Gyuto is a Japanese chefs knife with a curved blade that smoothly rocks back and forth and has an extended tip for quick chopping that can be used to cut meat, fish, and vegetables. Gyuto literally means beef sword and was initially used for cutt...