Product Description & Reviews
Kyocera Revolution Series new advanced ceramic with a deeper blade and redesigned handle for precise control. The 5 inch blade slices, cuts, chops, and peels and other prep work. Sleek grounded, polished blade in black. The fine ceramic knife leaves no metallic taste or odor and helps to maintain the freshness of fruit and vegetables.Utra-sharp 5 1/4-inch ceramic slicing knife with black blade; ideal for cutting meats as well as thin slices of fruits and vegetables. Ceramic blade ground to microscopic precision by diamond wheels for rock-like edge with excellent sharpness retention.
Features & Highlights
- Utra-sharp 5 1/4-inch ceramic slicing knife with black blade; ideal for cutting meats as well as thin slices of fruits and vegetables
- Ceramic blade ground to microscopic precision by diamond wheels for rock-like edge with excellent sharpness retention
- Totally impervious to acids, juices, oils, salts or other elements; will never rust
- Lightweight, extremely balanced in the hand; ergonomic handle reduces fatigue during repetitive cutting
- Hand wash only; sharpen using Kyocera electric sharpener or mail to Kyocera for free sharpening
|Item Weight:||0.12 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.4 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.22 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.52 x 1.18 x 1.18 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By ZWILLING J.A. Henckels
mpn: 16903-201, ean: 0035886257699,