KINGU CUTLERY BLACK SERIES SET | Carbon Japanese VG-10 Stainless Steel Blade - Razor Sharp 67 Layers Steel with Black Pakka Wood Handle, Mosaic Pin | Traditional Designed Oak Wooden Box
Free Shipping Included! KINGU CUTLERY BLACK SERIES SET | Carbon Japanese VG-10 Stainless Steel Blade - Razor Sharp 67 Layers Steel with Black Pakka Wood Handle, Mosaic Pin | Traditional Designed Oak Wooden Box by KINGU CUTLERY at Sara Stage. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Hand forged by Japanese artisans, the Kingu Cutlery Damsacus VG10 Knife Set is a multi-functional knife set that will bring out the Chef in you. Designed for professional chefs, this gourmet knife will help you dice, slice, and cut your next favorite meal. Blades are handcrafted and durable with clad Damascus stainless steel, ground and bead-blasted creating a flowing pattern of the layered steel. The result is a line of knives that are sharp, durable, and corrosion resistant, as well as
Product Description & Reviews
Hand forged by Japanese artisans, the Kingu Cutlery Damsacus VG10 Knife Set is a multi-functional knife set that will bring out the Chef in you. Designed for professional chefs, this gourmet knife will help you dice, slice, and cut your next favorite meal. Blades are handcrafted and durable with clad Damascus stainless steel, ground and bead-blasted creating a flowing pattern of the layered steel. The result is a line of knives that are sharp, durable, and corrosion resistant, as well as beautiful to hold. The wood handle is made out of authentic Black Pakkawood and coated with a non slip finish , beautiful mosaic pin and signature embossed stainless end cap. To top it all off, the master crafted designer oak box makes this an essential gift for that someone you really care about (or want to impress!). 100% Satisfaction Guarantee If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, send it back for a full refund or an exchange
Features & Highlights
- -A KNIFE FOR EVERY SITUATION: Most kitchens you walk into have a variety of knives for all sorts of culinary needs - and so do we. The edge retention blade of these Kingu knives gives you the ability to access whatever style of cutlery you need at that particular moment. They give you the benefit of covering all areas; a carving knife, a mincing knife, a chopping knife, a filleting knife, or a paring knife to create small, detailed works of art like drink garnishes.
- -ARTFULLY DESIGNED: Creating amazing food is no different than creating works of art. If you want to perform like the best, you need utensils that function smoothly and effortless. All 3 blades are comprised of 67 Layers of heavy-duty Japanese VG10 Damascus steel that cuts through meat and vegetables like the finest samurai blade. These ergonomic, hand forged knives for home chefs are what you need to customize your food with precision.
- -FOR PROFESSIONAL CHEFS TO PEOPLE WHO JUST LOVE COOKING: This product is of such premium, high quality, they can be used in any restaurant, deli, bakery, bar, or grill, meeting the demands of large quantities of food and a fast-paced environment. Alternatively, they are great in a home setting where you're preparing a dinner for your family over a glass of wine. Regardless of your skill level, these professional knives for chefs and people who just want to be chefs are versatile enough for anyo
- -WILL LEAVE A LASTING IMPRESSION: Not only will you be impressed with how beautiful the hand-forged craftsmanship of these knives are, you'll also be amazed at how they keep their sharpness and integrity. The Knives are finely balanced and weighted for precision. The blade and the handle are incredibly durable, designed to withstand a lot of wear-and- tear. These handles are comprised of Black Pakkawood - renowned for its strength and stability, a beautiful mosaic pin and embossed stainless-st
- -A TRADITIONAL JAPANESE OAK GIFT BOX: Looking for a gift that will impress your friends or loved ones? The Kingu Cutlery three-piece kitchen cutting knife set is as beautiful as it is functional. Carefully and artistically designed in a traditional oak box, the cushioned foam insert takes gentle care of these knives and frames them beautifully. Be sure to soak up the unboxing experience like no other knife brand can do. A gift that will suit any wedding, bridal or special occasion.
|Package Weight:||3.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.19 x 1.61 x 1.61 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by KINGU CUTLERY, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Every Wusthof knife is crafted in Solingen, Germany; a family-owned and managed company with a rich heritage since 1814. Each Wusthof knife collection is made of high quality materials & craftsmanship. Precision forged featuring a full tang, high-carbon stainless steel with bolster to add balance and weight. The new Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) enhances the blades sharpness by 20%, and will last twice as long. Each knife features a computer controlled cutting edge to ensure the final edge
By Kyoto Knives
mpn: 43178-216896, ean: 0794348417384,
KYOTO KNIVES : Much more than a mere knife, it is a precision cutting instrument. Treat this Japanese chef knife well and it will reward you with a lifetime of service. SAMURAI SERIES : The Kyoto Samurai series masterfully achieves impeccable knife balance. Each knife, fashioned of the highest quality materials, is the product of a meticulous 60-day artisanal production protocol. The steel is a product of Japan a nation that prides itself on the manufacture of professional-grade cutlery
By La Côte Homeware
mpn: LC 14293, ean: 0627843222828,
La Côte Exquisite Knife Set Carefully selected exotic wood veneers in our signature handles are only the beginning of what makes these knives unique. The stone finished steel blades and exotic wood handles is built to last with top quality materials. The natural color flows throughout the material while sanding and buffing the completed part yield a glossy finish without any spraying. As in nature - where no two pieces of wood are exactly alike - our knife handles elicit the same feature, you
mpn: TDM0729, ean: 4901601371109,
You'll love our Premier Honesuki Knife. Honesuki knives are becoming more popular as people become familiar with their superior performance. Long, thin, they are perfect for getting in and around small bones and joints. You'll use it again and again to remove bones of fish, poultry and meat. Elegant and beautiful, the Shun Premier line of knives are unlike any knives you've owned. Featuring layered Damascus steel for strength, the hand-hammered finish (known as 'tsuchime' in Japanese) lends not
By Master Cutlery
mpn: TC-04, ean: 0805319617310,
Officially licensed Bravo TV-piece Knife Set (7-inch Santoku, 5-inch Santoku, 6-inch Fillet Knife, 8-inch Chef Knife, 8-inch Bread Knife, 3.5-inch Paring Knife, Shears, Sharpening Stick and Butcher's Block). Each Knife features Ice-Tempered Stainless Steel Blades w/ precision cut sharpened cutting edge, hollow grounds to reduce sticking, full steel handles w/ seamless bonded and polished bolsters, non-slip surfaces and laser etched Top Chef Logo on each blade and a colorful Top Chef logo on the
mpn: 4996/16, ean: 4002293499611,
The Cooks knife is the workhorse knife in any kitchen. Designed for a the multiple tasks of chopping, dicing and mincing. The Wusthof Ikon is culmination of all the best features of each of the Wusthof knife lines. The combined riveted handle design is combined with a contoured shape to add comfort and control. The handles are made of African Grenadill wood. African Grenadill wood is the worlds densest wood and expands and contract less than most traditional woods. These handles are hand
mpn: G-58, ean: 4943691858009,
With a long, razor-sharp edge and robust one-piece construction, this sleek, modern chef's knife makes a versatile addition to any cook's collection. A common sight in commercial kitchens and designed to meet the exacting standards of professional chefs, Global knives pair handcrafted quality with cutting-edge materials and construction techniques. Each Global knife features a precisely balanced, lightweight design that reduces hand fatigue and ensures perfect control at the cutting board.
mpn: 7.7403.20G, ean: 0046928962112,
The Forged 8 inch Chef's Knife by Victorinox features beautifully balanced, perfectly weighted full tang construction, an intuitively engineered comfortable handle, and a no stain high polished forged steel blade with an edge that will retain its razor sharpness.The handles are made of Poly Oxy Methylene, which holds its shape and will not crack or separate from the blade. It is triple-riveted and ergonomically rounded to provide optimum weight, balance and comfort.The blade is crafted of high
By ZWILLING J.A. Henckels
mpn: 31021-263, ean: 0035886079956,
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Professional ''S''10-Inch Chef's Knife This is a classic French chef's knife, with a broad blade and curved cutting edge for rocking through a chopping task. Its 10-inch blade suits strong and/or big-handed cooks; those with smaller hands might prefer an 8- or 6-inch knife. Classic three-rivet handles distinguish Pro S from Henckels's other quality lines, TwinStar, Five Star, and Four Star. Pro S handles are heavier and its knives less weight-forward. The steel used in
mpn: DRGF-CHEF-0850, ean: 0888106006917,
The Dragon series of knives by Apogee Culinary are what knife users have been looking for. Apogee started by searching for the best steel available. BD1N nitrogen steel made right here in America fit the bill. Extremely high quality, durable and able to be sharpened to a fine edge made it the right steel for the job. That steel is then sent to Yaxell in Japan where it is transformed into a beautiful handcrafted cutting instrument. The end result is a kitchen knife that is very durable with