Global Kabuto Knife Block Set, 7-piece
Huge Savings Item! Save 12% on the Global Kabuto Knife Block Set, 7-piece by Global at Sara Stage. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Global Knives have two most innovative features: the edge and the way they are balanced.Global's EdgeThe most important feature of any knife is its
The most important feature of any knife is its edge. The blade is made from one of the finest steels, Cromova 18 stainless steel. This special steel is ice-tempered and hardened to a Rockwell Hardness of 56-58°, which remains razor-sharp longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains and corrosion. The blade edge is ground on both sides of the blade like western style blades; however the edge is ground to a straight point rather than a beveled edge which results in a razor-sharp edge that will stay sharp longer.
To balance the blade, all Global knives have a unique hollow handle filled with the right amount of sand to create the perfect balance.
3-inch Paring Knife
4.5-inch Utility Knife
5-inch Chef's Prep Knife
5.5-inch Nakiri Vegetable Knife
8-inch Chef's Knife
8.5-inch Bread Knife
6-slot Black & Clear Acrylic Knife Block
Global knives are truly unique. Made in Japan with a lifetime warranty.
Features & Highlights
- Set includes: 3-inch Paring Knife, 4.5-inch Utility Knife, 5-inch Chef's Prep Knife, 5.5-inch Nakiri Vegetable Knife, 8-inch Chef's Knife, 8.5-inch Bread Knife & 6-slot Black & Clear Acrylic Knife Block
- Cromova 18 high carbon stainless steel blade construction; stainless steel molded dimpled handle provides balance with a safe grip
- Blade edge is ground on each side creating a straight sharp edge; Rockwell Hardness of 56-58°
- Black Kabuto plastic knife block with stainless steel top rim
- Made in Japan with a lifetime warranty; hand wash with gentle dish soap and dry
|Package Weight:||7.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.3 x 5.7 x 5.7 inches|