Glestain Indented-Blade Gyutou 9.4" (24cm) - Right
Glestain Indented-Blade Gyutou 9.4'' (24cm) - Right by Glestain at Sara Stage. MPN: 0591200. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ● Restaurant for commercial products
● Guresuten steel, which is based on based on the 440A has done a special heat treatment over many stages.
● Restaurant for commercial products
● Guresuten steel, which is based on based on the 440A has done a special heat treatment over many stages. For example, persistent stability corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance, heat resistance, cold resistance, toughness, hardness, and sharpness, I realize the advanced features thoroughly pursue quality. Inscription from the world to the trust a professional to innovate in total in all aspects of traditional kitchen knife. Guresuten is made to the blade with a technician of this one professional one book finished
● Features of type T: I made up into a minimum contact resistance applied to the side when cutting. Workability is good, sharpness is good, Moreover, since the area of the sharpener blade is narrow, easy design polish very Because it is hard in close contact with the side of knife
● Blade length: 24cm
Features & Highlights
- External size: 370mm
- Material: 440A steel base Guresuten
|Item Weight:||0.53 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.62 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.96 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.62 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Glestain, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Sakai Takayuki
mpn: 7224, ean: 4582226416712,
Sakai Takayuki 21 cm./8 1/4" blade gyuto made in Japan. The stainless blade is 17 layers Damascus hammered steel with a VG10 alloy core. VG-10 is a vanadium containing stainless steel. Vanadium adds to wear resistance and hardness. This allows the bl...
mpn: 3-6, ean: 0650348000486,
Japanese Gyuto Knife: blade length 200mm, HRC 58 - 59 Single Layer Stainless Edelweiss Steel Cutlery (not dishwasher safe) Polyacetal Resin Western style handle with 3 rivets Inscription reads: Izutsuki Nihonbashi KIYA Made in Japan, distributed by K...
The Kiritsuke knife is a traditional Japanese single edged all-purpose chefs knife that resembles a sword. Its length allows it to cut sushi and sashimi like a Yanagi, and the wideness of the blade gives it the dexterity to do multiple jobs. In recen...
By Guresuten knife
mpn: 724tk, ean: 4516759092136,
Guresuten 724TK Gyuto 240mm...
mpn: N5-LVAH-GZSW, ean: 0700736840849,
Yoshihiro Inox knives are made of Inox carbon steel, vanadium, chromium and molybdenum. This combination of different metals creates a knife that is stain resistant and maintains its sharp edge. Blades are thinner and lighter compared to German knive...
YOSHIHIRO VG-10 16 Layers Nickel Damascus Knife 6PC Set (Western Style Premium Mahogany Handle)
Size: Gyuto 8.25" (210mm) Gyuto 9.5"(240mm) Petty 5.3" (135mm) Sujihiki 9.5"(240mm) Santoku 7"(180mm) Usuba 6.3"(160mm)
This complete set is has eve...
By Kataoka Works
mpn: M1101, ean: 4906496807016,
Kataoka Works Brieto-M11pro molybdenum vanadium steel knife Gyuto 330mm M1101...
Tosa squat Gyuto knife source and double-edged black striking blue paper steel 240mm...
Yoshihiro Aogami Super/Yasuki Blue Steel Warikomi, Japanese Chef's Knife WA Gyuto(Japanese Style), manufactured by one of the most famous workshop,Yoshihiro Cutlery Mfg.,Ltd. in Sakai/Osaka, Japan. Gyuto style is applicable for multiple objects from ...
mpn: HAWG24SH, ean: 0740016866886,
Our handmade Yoshihiro Kurouchi Black Forged Suminagashi Damascus knives are crafted with extraordinary skill by our master artisans. Exemplifying the most intricate techniques of forging, layering, and hammering, Aoko Blue Steel #1 with a hardness o...