Product Description & Reviews
French Home's traditional and elegant Laguiole design with the iconic three rivit curved handle and bee emblem is comfortable to hold and perfectly balanced. The knives have faux marble handles and blades that cut effortlessly. Laguiole is a town in France where this style of cutlery originated. SIZING; Steak knife 9.25"L x 0.75"W. Handle 4.75", Blade 4.5". BoxLAGUIOLE DESIGN - Laguiole is a design, not a brand. It originated in the town of Laguiole in Southern France. The Laguiole design is defined by the shape of the cutlery and the iconic Bee emblem..
Features & Highlights
- LAGUIOLE DESIGN - Laguiole is a design, not a brand. It originated in the town of Laguiole in Southern France. The Laguiole design is defined by the shape of the cutlery and the iconic Bee emblem.
- CONTENTS - Set of 4 steak knives.
- MATERIALS - Fully tanged strong and durable 1.8mm stainless steel. Blue Marble Resin handles. Nicely weighted and balanced for everyday use. Sharp blade cuts smoothly through steak. Dishwasher safe.
- PACKAGING - Elegantly designed gift box.
- USE - Ideal for everyday use, entertaining or as a gift. Great value.
- Made in China
|Item Size:||6.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.1 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.