DALSTRONG Honesuki Knife- SHOGUN Series 'S'- Single Bevel- 5.5" Blade - Wood Sheath
Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 31% on the DALSTRONG Honesuki Knife- SHOGUN Series 'S'- Single Bevel- 5.5'' Blade - Wood Sheath by Dalstrong at Sara Stage. MPN: SS-S-5.5inch-Honesuki. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Ultimate Single Bevel Honesuki KnifeAt The Cutting Edge of Beauty and Performance FEATURES AND BENEFITS The Blade ✓Single Bevel Blade
At The Cutting Edge of Beauty and Performance
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
✓Single Bevel Blade
✓Incredible Edge Retention at 62+ Rockwell
✓AUS-10V Vacuum Heat Treated Japanese super steel core, laminated on either side
✓Hot-forged "Metal-Storm" blade pattern, reducing drag
✓ Sharpened under the 3-step Honbazuke method
✓Tapered bolster provides a perfect balance, gently encouraging a natural pinch grip
✓Rust/Corrosion resistant cladding
✓Full tang - maximum robustness
✓Triple riveted - even further resilience
✓Tapered blade for minimal slicing resistance and non-stick properties
✓Nitrogen cooled for enhanced harness and flexibility
✓Military grade G10 handle for life-long durability combined with stunning Red Rosewood
✓Highly impervious to heat, cold and moisture
✓ Traditional Japanese Octagon Handle shape, slightly tapered for tactile feedback
✓Ergonomic handle for superior hand control, agility and comfort
✓Engraved end cap for further distinction
✓Intricate copper mosaic enhances beauty
(1) Single Bevel Honesuki Knife (5.5")
(1)Handcrafted wood Says (sheath)
(1)Exquisite Gift Packaging
100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Try risk free.
The Dalstrong Shogun Series "S" Bevel Honesuki is a brilliant statement in premium performance, superb craftsmanship, and spectacular artistry. Now you are slicing with power. DALSTRONG POWER!
Features & Highlights
- The ultimate Japanese poultry butchering knife. The Shogun Series "S" Single Bevel 5.5", 3.5mm thick Honesuki is a Japanese boning knife specifically designed for de-boning, breaking down and ultimately making quick work of chicken, pheasant, duck, turkey and more. Contrasting to a western style boning knife, the ultra-sharp, single-bevel blade is stiff and robust, with a pointed tip and a triangular profile for precise cuts in tight spaces such as joints.
- The narrow blade allows the user to easily pierce skin and flesh, while the razor sharp edge rides smoothly along bones and while trimming connective tissue. The Honesuki is used in western settings to carry out a variety of tasks such as slicing red meat, and peeling round fruit and vegetables, making the Shogun Series Single Bevel Honesuki one of the most versatile knives at your disposal. The single bevel blade is precision forged from a single piece of ultra premium Japanese AUS-10V steel.
- Precise cryogenic tempering with liquid nitrogen increases the steel's crystalline structure, enhancing strength, flexibility and hardness. Gorgeously laminated and hot-forged, the "Metal-Storm" pattern on the blade minimizes drag and stuck on food while maximizing your slicing efficiency, allowing you to glide through prep. The super-steel core possesses extra high carbon levels, allowing for scalpel-like sharpness with exceptionally long lasting edge retention.
- Each knife is hand-finished in the Honbazuke 3-step method, creating a beautiful mirror polished edge at an acute 15 degrees. New to this series, the traditional octagon shaped handle. Meticulously constructed of a handsome combination of G-10 Garolite, an incredibly strong military grade, non-porous & fibreglass like material and stunning Red Rosewood.
- The carefully engineered handle is designed for superior hand control and tapers slightly larger towards the tail of the handle, allowing for tactile feedback for better use of your knife. To further enhance the beauty, an intricate copper mosaic pin adorns the center rivet. Included with each knife is a handcrafted wood saya (sheath) with embedded magnet to ensure a perfectly secure fit, instilling confidence that your blade is carefully protected.
|Color:||Black and Red G10 Handle, Mosaic. Metal Storm Lamination Blade Pattern|
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||1 x 1 x 1 inches|