Aogami Damascus Sashimi Knife, Double Bevel 270mm(10.6inch), Japanese handle
Aogami Damascus Sashimi Knife, Double Bevel 270mm(10.6inch), Japanese handle by HONMAMON at Sara Stage. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. It is a knife blacksmith made by traditional style. Aogami No 2 Steel is a superlative steel for professional knives. So it is extremely sharp and
So it is extremely sharp and sharpness lasts longer. However,it gets rust easily so it needs maintenance .
(It isn't fine edge when we ship this item. So please sharpen edge as you like.)
Beautiful Lamination Layer Pattern. The pattern appears by forging lamination layer. Attention : The blade is attached by hammering to the wooden handle. At that time, as Nakago of blade is heated quite high, there could be small cracks at the top of the handle. No problem for use, but we do not recommend this for those who do not like those cracks, Wa- Handles are easily replaced so that we can keep using fine blades for a long time.
Features & Highlights
- Blade Length : 270mm(10.6inch), Whole Length : 420mm(16.5inch), Weight : about 160g(5.6oz)
- Blade Edge Material : (Core)Aogami Steel No2 + (Side) Soft Steel , Edge Hardness :around HRC61 +/- 1., Handle Material : Kurumi
- Double Bevel and Available for both Right Hander and Left Hander. (It isn't fine edge when we ship this item. So please sharpen edge as you like.)
- Use : Slicing sashimi, Making sashimi. Shipment by EMS from Japan
- Made in Japan ! Handmade by Tosa Craftsment! We do not recommend this for those who do not like small cracks of handle, or who do not like small scratches.
|Item Weight:||0.36 pounds|