180 mm (7 inch) Stainless Steel, Japanese Sashimi Knife by Verdun
Free Shipping Included! 180 mm (7 inch) Stainless Steel, Japanese Sashimi Knife by Verdun by Verdun at Sara Stage. MPN: OVD-162. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Verdun knives Verdun knives are quality, reasonably-priced, Japanese kitchen knives designed to be very sanitary, sharp and long lasting. There are
Verdun knives are quality, reasonably-priced, Japanese kitchen knives designed to be very sanitary, sharp and long lasting.
There are no seams or joints between the knife and the handle or anywhere else. This not only makes Verdun knives stronger, highly rust-resistant and longer lasting, but it eliminates places where dirt or bacteria might build up, keeping the knives much more sanitary. Simply wiping them off can be enough to clean them.
The handles are composed of stainless steel, making them low maintenance and dishwasher safe, and have blades made of hard, long-lasting molybdenum molybdenum steel. The edges are hand-sharpened and will stay sharp longer most kitchen knives.
Features & Highlights
- 180 mm stainless steel sashimi knife
- Total length: 290 mm, blade length: 180 mm, Blade thickness: 3 mm, Weight: 120 grams
- Blade: molybdenum steel (a hard steel that will stay sharp longer); Handle: 18-23 stainless steel - seamlessly joined
- Seamless joining makes knives more sanitary (it eliminates places where bacteria can build up), dishwasher safe and easy to clean.
- Hand sharpened with a single edge
|Item Size:||2.13 x 0.87 x 0.87 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.2 x 0.94 x 0.94 inches|